Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I know that I’ve been dancing around the truth..tell me what the hell I’m suppose to do

Another summer has blown by dragging in a fall semester. I love fall but I dont have the same excitment I normally have for this time of year. I have no motivation to even go to class and attempt my homework. I figured I would at least be excited for my english class. It's the one thing I have done decent in, but, I am doubting myself because I cant even find the words to describe the thoughts running through my head.

I think my main issue is not having enough time. The summer went by so fast and I was kept so bust that I didnt have time to get prepped for a new semester. Two days before I moved down to Milwaukee I started packing and getting ready for school because it was the only free time I could find. I remember sitting on the counter talking to my parents. My dad asked me "Are you ready?" and I all I could do is cry and mutter out a "no". I'm not ready. My heart is left in G.R.

T he hardest part of all of this is not having my once best friend by my side. It has been almost a month since our falling out and still I cant find a way to face the feelings I have. I just put them to the back of my mind...I think this is causing some real damage too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones