Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friends

You never leave someone behind; you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.-- Author Unknown
This made me think about how hard it has been for me to let go of the people I once held so close to me.

Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.-- Gerald Jampolsky

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.-- Author Unknown

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.-- Grace Pulpit

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.-- Arnold H. Glasgow
As I look back on all that's happened: growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever, and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.-- Author Unknown
Friendship isn't a big thing - its a million little things.-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones