Thursday, May 11, 2006

Prom

Today is Thursday and last weekend was prom! I cannot believe it is over already! The night went by so fast. I wish I would have savored the moment more and I really wish I would have danced with Cody and Bob…oh boy that would have been awesome. So prom was fun and all with Shawna and me dancing then Jake always running off to dance around with his scovey friends. Ugh I cannot believe I only danced alone with my date Jake for one song. It was oddly what’s left of me by Nick Lachey. The crappiest music was played at prom. It was ridiculous. So the whole night was spent trying to find a party and we were too lame to get invited to one so we made out own and had it at my house. I pissed my pants I was laughing so hard. Jake, Shawna, Kalana, Karen, Miranda, and I sat around a fire laughing and drinking at how stupid Shawna is. I love how post prom was so lame so we ended up making our own party. That night I didn’t end up getting to bed until four in the morning. Then woke up at noon the next day and went to Duluth. I was so hung over all day in Duluth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones