Monday, May 8, 2006

New C.D'S!

Hey Hey Hey! What is up my readers?
So today i bought some pretty sweet C.D's..six to be exact and it cost me a whopping 50 bucks! I can not beleive i spent so darn much! It better be worth it..thats all i gotta say! I dont even know what some of them sound like....but yeah. Anywho
So on Saturday it was prom and i danced my lil' heart out and laughed so much! I am glad that Shawna went it made the experiance so much better! We looked so darn hot in our lil' flashing tiaras those skinny bitches were jealous and i know it. I cannot wait to see the pics on the internet..they were at prom and they were hilarious! Except for the last one where i looked like a beached whale..hahaha but a hot one. I can't beleive that psycho girl who was trying to pick a fight with me....i don't even talk to her...so i don't understand what her deal is...she was just jealous. I wish i would have picked her up and threw her across the room that would have been hilarious! I refrained myself though..i am too good. So after prom we went to post prom and it was the lamest thing so we totally had our own post partay! it was awesome....good times.
Well i have to go and listen to some c.d's now buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones