Monday, November 4, 2013

Best of Me-Morningwood

Recently I discovered this blog that I had created 7 or 8 years ago, when I was a senior in high school, and I really wanted to delete it. I spent so much time blogging about anything and everything that now I find it mildly embarrassing. Instead, I am choosing to continue with it and try to regularly blog as I did in the past. I think that my blog has become a good measurement of my progression into adulthood and of my writing abilities.

So a nice little update:
My life is very complicated at the moment. I am unemployed, which has been the harshest reality to swallow, and I hate that I can't support myself. I have been working non-stop since I have been 17 and had at least two jobs. So, to be unemployed is embarrassing. One thing that really gets to me is having to explain that I am unemployed and why. The whole situation is shady as fuck, I am pissed,  and I wish I could sue my former employer. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do but file paperwork to try and collect my final paycheck he is refusing to give me. Fortunately, if I find out that I can fight him some way I have evidence saved. I was so excited for this job because I finally got to officially teach, had a name plaque, grade book, and attended meetings. I loved the students and teachers, it was such a great atmosphere. Well, it was great until I was sick one week and was fired the next Monday because of issues that were never discussed with me. Oh, and by the way, I was fired through a text message. It figures. Guys are such cowards and can't deal with direct confrontations that they revert to ending things via text. Assholes. Now I am waiting to hear back about a job working at Macy's for 40% less than what I was making. So. Depressing.

So next is my school update. Yeah, shit got crazy when I was working, taking four classes, and doing 50 hours of field. In addition, I was trying to figure out how to pay for it all after getting fired. That part is taken care of thanks to grants but I still have all of this homework. Oy. I also am dealing with less than stellar teachers who make me look bad by their lack of organization and by ignoring my correspondences. I still have to deal with this bitch that is requiring that I meet with her, but I really shouldn't because it will be hard to avoid telling her to go fuck herself. I just want to be done with this school, graduate and continue with my minimum wage job as I cry into my diploma at night. 7  years is to many years to be working on your undergrad degree,

















Most importantly let's discuss my love life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones