Friday, December 10, 2010

Possibility- Lykke Li

As the year wraps up and I am reflecting on 2010 I have an epiphany. This horrible year has been punishment for my bad decisions late last year/early this year. I did a shitty thing and I am being punished- karma is at work. I look forward to the end of the year so I can start fresh. Hopefully I can ask for forgiveness and start over.
It's funny because all of this is leaving me to feel extremely hypocritical. In all that has happened I have lost a little of myself and forgotten who I am and what I believe. I was influenced by toxic surroundings and chose to jump. I have been so quick to pass the blame onto other people instead of accepting my own mistakes and dealing with them.
I have to give props to my friends and family for dealing with me through all of this. Oy.

It's so easy to pass the blame, and lie to yourself, instead of fessing up to your mistakes and moving on. Why did it have to take a year-long shit storm to remember this? Life doesn't have an easy button for a reason- we are meant to struggle and learn from our decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones