Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gots to get paid bra!

Don't the days go by faster if we have something to look forward to.

Recently, I started a new job as a sales associate at Lane Bryant and couldn't be happier. I couldn't imagine a more perfect fit. I am surrounded by beautiful clothes and people and I get paid to talk and shop. I am constantly laughing and its a good feeling. It may be the honeymoon affect but I have a feeling it is more than that. At the end of the day I find that I can't wait to put on some Bengay and take an ibprophen but I can't help but smile when thinking about the highlights. Today my highlight was when i was helping a woman pick out an outfit. I selected several pieces for her to try on. She kept shaking her head and finally confessed "I need something to get shitfaced in and still remain sexy". I chucked thinking about this woman standing in front of me wearing a sweatshirt with running horses and a pair of stretchy pants getting drunk and puking al over the gorgous dress clutched in her hands. bahahah. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones