Saturday, August 16, 2008

Less is more..

It is not too often that I sit in front of my computer at a loss for words. Usually, I can't wait to divulge the secrets of my day into a blog but these days it been difficult. I have been so busy running here and there that I have not had much time to sit and reflect about the things that are happening with each passing summer day. It might be because I don't have much free time or I am going backwards with the progression I have made with letting out my emotions.

There have been several highs and lows this summer that I don't even want to talk about. I am actually content with sitting alone instead of drunkenly running off into the sunset after a boy who has no interest what-so-ever in me. Even though I am content, things happen and I find myself in uncomfortable situations. I am actually becoming ashamed of my ability to openly express my feelings. Maybe all the rejection is finally catching up with me. You may wonder why I am bitter about relationships but how can I not be when every form is crumbling around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones