Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sexiest Movie Ever!

Ok so I feel really nerdy because for the longest time I was looking forward to going to Spider-Man 3. So, ok that's normal, but before I went I wanted to catch up on the story and remember the different things from the other movies….so instead of working on the I-movie I watched them both today then danced, hopped and jumped around pretending like I was the neighborhood spider-man…..and I will not lie I was even more pumped to see my favorite superhero on the big screen. So I packed my little ghetto purse full of the essential theater going snacks such as bred, spinach dip, a donut, and my sippy cup. (shut up….you would be jealous if you saw it) I really wanted to paint my face like spidy to make the adventure so much better but a certain driver told me I could not get in the car if I did it. For the records she also told me I couldn't bring my snacks listed above…but I did.
When we got to the theater the parking lot was packed. We were driving around looking for a spot then Kelly screamed the car stopped and Hannah veered into one of the few spots. After a pee stop before entering the theater wee finally got to see my favorite super hero even if he was delayed by all the stupid commercials before the movie. I had way too much sugar before the movie so I knew it would be an even better experience.
This movie made me laugh, cry, and scream a little. I loved it and my love for spider-man is now locked. Why does he have to be made up? I want to marry his bad hip thrashing, sexy, photo taking, web slinging bod! The movie was amazing! I want to go back because I loved it so much….maybe I could have been distracted by some sexiness but still. So tonight was an amazing movie viewing night. I love love love MR. SPIDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones